How to install a CHEMIX School license
If you are familiar with how to unzip files, just unzip it.
If you are NOT familiar with how to unzip files, please
follow the Unzip Procedure below.
Note: Do NOT open the downloaded zip file by
double clicking it in the same manner as a
program file .exe (a zip file is an archive,
not a program) - Please follow the steps below carefully:
1) Be sure to download the latest available CHEMIX School
version. Download URL:
2) Unzip the downloaded ZIP ( cxse....zip)
by right clicking it and then left clicking the "Extract
3) Open the newly created folder(s) until the chemix.exe
4) Double click the chemix.exe file.
5) When starting the program for the first time in newer
versions of Windows(10) you typically will get this message.
6) Make sure that the CHEMIX School version number in the
received License-Key email is the the same as
the version number located in the upper
left corner of CHEMIX School.
7) Insert License Owner and License Key in proper text fields.
Click the INSTALL LICENSE button
(Please enter License Owner and License Key
exactly as seen in this email)
Note: You can now create a shortcut to CHEMIX School on the
desktop by right-clicking the CHEMIX.EXE.
Portability: It is fully possible to use/transfer CHEMIX
School from/to a e.g. memory stick or to another location. You must
the entire CHEMIX School folder ( CHEMIX School X_XX )
containing CHEMIX.EXE and it's DATS sub directory.
CHEMIX School user manual (off line): Double click
PLEASE: - remember to backup your downloaded file and
your license info
Chemistry Software - Home