Has hydrogen many isotopes ?
Software Download - Download CHEMIX and get answers to
The answer to this question must be that hydrogen has three known
isotopes - two stable and one unstable.
1) Protium : 1 proton, abundance 99.985%.
2) Deuterium : 1 proton 1 neutron, abundance 0.015% .
3) Tritium 1 proton 2 neutrons - Not stable isotope (half-time
How to get the answer by using CHEMIX
1) Click on Periodic table push button.
2) Push the Hydrogen button (H).
3) Select stable isotopes in PROPERTIES.
4) Select unstable isotopes in PROPERTIES.
Chemistry Software - Home