CHEMIX School - Change Log
CHEMIX School 7.00 (released 2017-8-21)
- Ternary Plot: Added AB,AC,BC selectable and movable
bivariate cross plots. Also added font size options and other
options for scaling, title, axis text and angled axis text.
- Thermochemistry: Added more than 1000 new compounds at
Standard Ambient Temperature and pressure (satp).
Added Standard Ambient Temperature and Pressure
abbreviation (satp) as a state symbol alternative.
Assuming (satp) conditions, it is now possible
to calculate thermochemical equations without adding state symbols
to compounds (species).
- Binary Plot: Added Unsorted Polylines.
- Periodic Table: Added colors and color codes for
groups and element states.
CHEMIX School 6.00 (released 2017-6-26)
- Added: Search Inorganic Compounds - physical
properties/constants. Search thousands of inorganic compounds
- Added: Extended 0% and 100% scaling in Ternary plot. Added 20%
scaling step intervals. Added "huge" and "gigantic" font. Added
- Added: Condensed (semi-structural) formula input option e.g.
CH3-CH2-CH2-CH3 for Molecular Calculator, Balance chemical equation
CHEMIX School 5.00 (released 2017-5-26)
- Added: Solubility curve plotter and a
- Added: Temperature/solubility plot-data for common inorganic
- Added: Angled axis text to Ternary Plot functionality
CHEMIX School 4.50 (released 2017-4-4)
- Minor cosmetic updates
CHEMIX School 4.00 (released 2016-4-25)
- Added a Concentration & Dilution Calculator
CHEMIX School 3.60 released (2012-7-4)
- Minor Update
- For maximal versatility/portability - CHEMIX School will from now
on be downloaded as a ZIP containing the actual and final
structure and not (any longer) as a registry modifying executable
- CHEMIX School can from now on be stored on "installed on" and
executed from zip drives etc., which is very convenient from a
productivity standpoint of view.
CHEMIX School 3.51 released (2010-2-11)
- Modified for Windows 7 compatibility
CHEMIX School 3.50 released (2008-2-13)
- Added a binary phase diagram plotter. Added fill colors ,
spline colors, colored symbols, movable legend box, selectable
legend box symbols
to ternary phase diagram plotter. Added print and copy to clipboard
to molecular 3-D viewer.
- CHEMIX School 1.0 - 3.50 (Internet release
1998 - 2008)
- Molecular Calculator
- Periodic Table
- Balance chemical equations
- Thermochemical equation balancer
- Weak acid/base
- Solubility product
- Solubility chart
- Curve Fit & Function Plot
- Ternary Plot
- Binary Plot
- Molecular 3-D Viewer
- Gas Equations
- IR/MS/NMR Spectroscopy
1995 Cont. development using C/C++
1993 Start - The
first few CHEMIX School code lines written in C language
- The Author: Arne Standnes ,Bergen,
Chemistry Software - Home